In The Spotlight
From "new normal" and "unprecedented" to "cutting-edge" and "innovative", PR industry players share their thoughts on the most overused words in press releases.
"The most critical piece is to ensure you have a distinctive sound that will trigger interest. You can’t just record or highlight any sound, and expect it to work with consumers."
According to the company, this switch marks a new beginning and direction for Catcha Digital and embodies Catcha Group’s active participation within the company’s day-to-day operations.
"Done is better than perfect because then you've got room to grow."
The Hub will also work closely with its media buying agency, M&C Saatchi Performance, to offer integrated services to marketers who are looking for end-to-end services in the digital realm.
When marketers cannot accurately measure, or hold vendors accountable, they will not pay the premiums they have historically paid. There will also be implications on audience buying and retargeting efficiencies. How can publishers then earn their share of ad revenue?
"This time during the games, you won't envy the athletes. They will envy you."
Customised design templates also allow creative individuals to create everything they need in a few clicks.
“Leaders have to stress the importance of self-development and not stick to the status quo of what has been done over the past decade."
"You can no longer analyse your customers after the campaign is over. We don’t have the luxury of time to do that. It is either we are in it or we are out."
Lazada Malaysia’s 12.12 Grand Year End Sale in 2019 showcased the convergence of offline and online commerce, as retailers and businesses seamlessly integrated their customer experience through a “bricks and clicks” approach.
- 15 November 2021 - 30 November 2021
- Entry Submission Deadline: 06 September 2021
- 08 November 2021 - 26 November 2021
- 9am - 2.00pm(GMT +8)
- 15 October 2021 - 30 November 2021
- Entry Submission Deadline: 30 August 2021
- 29 September 2021 - 30 September 2021
- Virtual Event
- 16 September 2021 - 30 November 2021
- Entry Submission Deadline: 13 August 2021
- 27 August 2021 - 27 August 2021
- Winners Announced: 27 August 2021
- 07 September 2021 - 30 September 2021
- Winners Announced : 3 Sep 2021