Pixels won a total of five awards at Marketing magazine’s Mob-Ex Awards 2016, including two gold awards in Best Mobile Advertising Team and Best Mobile Advertising Platform categories respectively.
Pixels was recognised for its excellence in mobile advertising in the following categories:
- Gold: Best Mobile Advertising Team - Team Pixels
- Gold: Best Mobile Advertising Platform - Pixels’ Premium Mobile Ad Marketplace and Mobile HTML5 Rich Media Suite
- Bronze: Best Original Content - For Wyeth Illuma’s Sound of Talent - Illuma Music Channel on Spotify campaign
- Bronze: Best Use of Rich Media - For Levi's Cool Jeans Collection campaign
- Bronze: Most Innovative Use of Mobile - For Levi's Cool Jeans Collection campaign
Pixels’ CEO Kevin Huang said he was thrilled to be recognised as being the best in the mobile advertising industry.
"These awards recognise our hard work and commitment to being a part of a robust mobile advertising ecosystem. As the market leader in this space, we will strive to play a bigger role in helping the mobile ad industry grow beyond its current state and to help it reach its full potential,” he said.
“Advertisers are increasingly looking for innovative ideas that deliver marketing and business results. This includes usage of interactive mobile ads, such as our award winning HTML5 Mobile Rich Media Suite, as well as custom sponsorship solutions.”
Alexandra Lo, senior digital manager of Wyeth Nutrition said: “We are delighted the Illuma Sound of Talent campaign has been well received by parents all over Hong Kong and the world. We are equally delighted to have been recognised by our industry peers and winning an award in the Best Original Content category at Mob-Ex 2016”.