Twitter has unveiled 53 premium video content collaborations, as it brings on-board hundreds of hours of live stream and video highlights programming, across sports, entertainment and news, to its platform. It aims to expand premium video content available on Twitter to advertisers in Asia Pacific and build on extensions of existing global and regional content deals.
Bloomberg, Dugout, VICE Media, FMA Indonesia, FOX Sports Asia, NBC Universal, Red Chillies Entertainment, Sony Music and Stadium Astro Malaysia are among the partners that Twitter will collaborate with. In addition, 19 of the partnerships will include live streaming on their platforms. Each partner has its own Twitter handle to view the video content from.
In Malaysia, content such as BWF 2019 will be on Stadium Astro Malaysia, English Premier League and Liverpool FC on Stadium Astro Malaysia.
For Indonesia, BWF 2019, UEFA Champions League and UEFA Europa League will be available on FMA Indonesia, Persib FC will deliver direct highlight and television station network, NET, will be bringing TV programs to Twitter and also be available for brand sponsorships.
The rest of the partnerships are with countries such as India, Philippines, Thailand, Korea, Japan, Australia and global. Here’s the full list of all partnerships in APAC, Malaysia and Indonesia:
- ONE Championship
- Sony Music
- Dugout Asia
- NBC Universal
- Viacom International Media Networks
- AFC Champions League and AFC Cup on FOX Sports Asia
- AFC Asian Cup 2019 on FOX Sports Asia
- Asian Tour Golf
- Formula One® on FOX Sports Asia
- MotoGP on FOX Sports Asia
- PGA and LPGA on FOX Sports Asia
- Tennis Grand Slams on FOX Sports Asia
- NDTV CAR AND BIKE
- TicToc by Bloomberg
- BWF 2019 on Stadium Astro Malaysia
- English Premier League on Stadium Astro Malaysia
- Liverpool FC on Stadium Astro Malaysia
- BWF 2019 on FMA Indonesia
- Persib FC
- UEFA Champions League on FMA Indonesia
- UEFA Europa League on FMA Indonesia