In conjunction with the year of the curious monkey, GOVT have designed a simple Ang Pow for its client Sunway Le Cordon Bleu, a culinary arts school.
This simple giveaway was created with the Lou Hei in mind. Using the chopstick to clip the money in place, the agency created a simple interaction with the audience that allowed them to symbolically pull the “Yee Sang” to represent prosperity, and also retrieve the money within to literally enjoy their newfound wealth.
Take a look at the chopsticks Ang Pow here.
- Agency: GOVT Kuala Lumpur
- Client: Sunway Le Cordon Bleu, Malaysia
- ECD: Casey Loh
- Creative Group Head: Didi Pirinyuang
- Sr. Art Director: T.W. Chang
- Digital Copywriter: Nikki Fok
- Head of Business: Syed Nasir
- Sr. Account Exec: Kelsey Loke