A recent CMO Council study, said only 12% of CMOs have a real-time, well-integrated view of customer interactions across their enterprises. At the same time, a recent Harris Interactive Customer Experience Impact Report study reported that 60% of customers will pay more for a better customer experience.
To address this gap, SDL has launched SDL Customer Experience Cloud, a unified suite of offerings to help marketers create and deliver seamless global customer experiences across all channels, devices and languages.
By integrating web content management, campaign management, social intelligence and analytics, SDL Customer Experience Cloud aims to give companies the power to optimise multi-channel customer experiences from any device, understand brand health and product perception in real-time, and adjust campaign strategies to increase marketing effectiveness and impact revenue—from a single interface.
The SDL Customer Experience Cloud will be available in Australia, China, India, Japan, Korea, Singapore, Taiwan, Thailand and Vietnam.
“With thousands of customers all over the world, it’s especially important to have technology that allows us to engage with our user base in real time, in any language and context, from anywhere,” Mark Terauchi, general manager, Corporate Brand Office, at Fujitsu, said.
“We believe SDL can provide us with the ability to deliver a comprehensive customer experience, and the new releases from SDL will help us to advance our customer strategy more effectively.”
Based on customer demand, SDL has spent the last several years integrating its Customer Experience Management products to work together and to deliver the entire solution in the cloud.
“We are in a new age of customer marketing where the journey and post-sale behavior can glean insights for brands to make smarter decisions about how they build relationships,” said Mark Lancaster, CEO, SDL.
“This Customer Experience Cloud packs all the critical elements of customer experience management into one accessible suite and delivers on our vision that every marketer can meet the expectations of their global customer base and remain connected and responsive throughout the entire buyer journey.”
Highlights of this new release include:
- A single intuitive user interface across all SDL’s CXM products that has been significantly enhanced to provide a seamless marketing user experience that is modern, easy to use and easy to deploy.
- SaaS delivery model for all SDL products, available now, with continuous enhancements quarterly throughout 2014.
- Integrated CXM Suite which enables marketers to create engaging, personalised and contextual customer experiences leveraging real-time data to drive better marketing decisions.
- SDL Social boasts real-time analysis of social data and conversations across all social channels to effectively predict buying and brand advocacy across the entire customer journey.
- The introduction of SDL Language Cloud, offers both machine and human translation for radically simplified global translation – enabling marketers to engage customers in their preferred language across all interactions quickly and cost-effectively.
- SDL Web Content Management enables marketers to easily target and drive consistent, contextually relevant digital customer experiences across all channels and devices from a single, intuitive interface.
- SDL Marketing Campaign enables campaign testing, simulation, optimisation and advanced segmentations – enabling customers to drive large-scale campaigns faster and more cost-effectively.
- SDL e-Commerce provides advanced digital merchandizing features, which give retailers precise control over campaign context and prioritization over the placement of product and offers across search, navigation and promotional activities.
- SDL Analytics provides real-time customer intelligence to understand, target and convert customers across the entire buyer journey.
- SDL Documentation enables seamless post sales customer support by providing easy access to online materials including manuals, support information and other important documentation.