Social media management platform Hootsuite has launched Hootsuite Campaigns which has added tools for brands to manage campaigns. The addition comes following the companyâ€™s acquisition of Brightkit, an engagement platform for creating customised social marketing campaigns.
Hootsuite Campaigns has more than 13 types of different social contests, sweepstakes and galleries to attract followers. It also claims to deliver high impact, measurable results across embeddable microsites, Facebook and mobile devices. The new tool is integrated with Hootsuiteâ€™s primary dashboard so businesses can monitor campaigns, engage with customers and build lists for further outreach from a single location.
Through Hootsuite Campaigns, marketers can:
- Create social media galleries to aggregate mentions and media containing specific hashtags, monitor incoming content before it appears publicly
- Initiate contests that encourage participation and sharing for social virality, create a monitoring stream to follow adoption and target messages by region or demographic to focus engagement.
- Manage and moderate social campaigns from the Hootsuite dashboard
- Easily export social campaign data for real-time analysis and action
- Gain valuable insight into customer feedback and create social impressions that generate leads
Ryan Holmes (pictured), CEO of Hootsuite said: â€śHootsuite Campaigns extends our social marketing capabilities, allowing businesses to reach new audiences through engaging contests, sweepstakes and galleries, all managed from their Hootsuite dashboard.â€ť