Customer Loyalty Hong Kong 2014 will take place on 30 and 31 October with over 120 senior marketers and practitioners from across the region expected to gather and share their challenges and outline new best practices.
This year’s agenda will cover the topical areas of integrating big data, social media and content marketing into a loyalty program, plus the emerging areas of omni-channel strategies.
Confirmed speakers already include Hong Kong and Asia’s top marketers:
- Bonnie Chow, head of marketing, City Super Group
- Carry Ieong, assistant vice president – digital and e-commerce marketing, Galaxy Entertainment Group
- Celine Ho, head of customer experience management, CLP Power Hong Kong
- Darren Fifield, head of marketing solutions, eBay Enterprise Asia Pacific
- Feng-min Chien, managing director and head of marketing, Asia Pacific, BNY Mellon
- Glen Brasington, vice president marketing, Pernod Ricard Asia
- Karen Chan, regional marketing director APAC, Domino’s Pizza International
- Kendrick Ko, head of partnership and business development, Asia Miles Ltd
- Sylvie Mong de Verchere, regional marketing director, La Prairie Hong Kong
- Tiffany Hsiao, director, loyalty and marketing, Wyndham Hotel Group
- Toby Leung, vice president marketing and communications, MGM Macau
- Vittoria O’Connor, APAC CRM manager, The Body Shop
Still on the fence? Then here’s another 5 reasons why you should join Customer Loyalty Hong Kong 2014.
1. Loyal customers are the heart of your business
2. Learn from top brands about how to engage loyal customers
3. How technology can supercharge a loyalty program
4. Discover the risks and opportunities of data, social and mobile
5. Network with industry peers
For key event details, including dates and venue, please visit our official website.