SUBSCRIBE: Free email newsletter

Marketing

Toggle

Article

SABMiller offloads its share of China’s Snow beer

SABMiller has sold its 49% stake in China’s Snow Breweries to China Resources Beer, which owns the remaining 51%.

The US$1.6 billion sale is aimed at easing regulatory concerns about the merger of AB InBev and SABMiller, the world’s two biggest beer-makers.

SABMiller’s JV with China Resources Beer was established in 1994 and the Snow brand was developed in the same year. Since then, Snow has grown to become the world’s largest beer brand by volume, selling more than 100 million hectolitres last year, according to Alan Clark, chief executive of SABMiller.

“Since forming the joint venture we have enjoyed a mutually beneficial partnership with CRB and together we have achieved great things in the Chinese beer market over the last 22 years,” he said.

The sale is expected to close in conjunction with the completion of AB InBev’s $108 billion takeover of SABMiller, currently expected to occur in the second half of 2016.

Read More News

in China by

阿迪达斯主力进攻女性市场

继2013年推出「以姐妹之名,全倾全力」的号召,阿迪达斯提出了「有姐妹,没有不可能」的全新口号来鼓励和吸引女生。 从首次推广活动开始,阿迪达斯致力提升女性对运动的兴趣,鼓励她们寻找对运动的热情。来到第三系列的推广活动,阿迪达斯希望带领中国女性消费者的运动精神迈..

Trending

Leave a Reply

You must be logged in to post a comment.