According to Zalora, research has shown that 86% of men tend to give women the wrong gift in the month of love- February.
In order to help men solve this age-old problem, Grey Group Singapore and Zalora collaborated and launched the Gift Buddy.
The Gift Buddy is a first-of-its-kind personalised web banner that specifically targets a womanâ€™s partner. With a tweak to the retargeting banner technology, it now tells her partner what products she has browsed and intends to buy on Zalora.com.
â€śUnlike standard retargeting banners that target the shoppers, the gift buddy banners retarget and re-route banners to the partners. Itâ€™s a fresh take on how innovatively banners can be used and introduces new possibilities in how we can use retargeting,â€ť Low Jun Jek, executive creative director, Grey Digital Singapore.
â€śWith this originative tweak to the display banner done by Grey Group Singapore, gifting has just got a lot more accurate and easier for our customers with the Gift Buddy,â€ť said Stephanie Seow, Online Marketing Manager, ZALORA.
The Gift Buddy is available across five countries; Hong Kong, Indonesia, Malaysia, Philippines, and Singapore.
- Grey Group Singapore
- Chief Creative Officer: Ali Shabaz
- Executive Creative Director: Low Jun Jek
- Creative Director: Nrusingha Choudhury
- Head of Art: Shante Lee
- Art Director: Herbert Pradjaja
- Interactive Designer: Ang Peng Lin
- Copywriter: Marielle Encarnacion
- Creative Technologist: Ong Su Hui
- Developer: Balasubramaniyan Suruliraj
- Head of Digital Client Services: Sharon Siew
- Grey Group Asia Pacific
- Regional Director, PR & Corporate Communications: Huma Qureshi
- Regional Corporate Communications Executive: Pang Yanrong