According to Zalora, research has shown that 86% of men tend to give women the wrong gift in the month of love- February.
In order to help men solve this age-old problem, Grey Group Singapore and Zalora collaborated and launched the Gift Buddy.
The Gift Buddy is a first-of-its-kind personalised web banner that specifically targets a woman’s partner. With a tweak to the retargeting banner technology, it now tells her partner what products she has browsed and intends to buy on Zalora.com.
“Unlike standard retargeting banners that target the shoppers, the gift buddy banners retarget and re-route banners to the partners. It’s a fresh take on how innovatively banners can be used and introduces new possibilities in how we can use retargeting,” Low Jun Jek, executive creative director, Grey Digital Singapore.
“With this originative tweak to the display banner done by Grey Group Singapore, gifting has just got a lot more accurate and easier for our customers with the Gift Buddy,” said Stephanie Seow, Online Marketing Manager, ZALORA.
The Gift Buddy is available across five countries; Hong Kong, Indonesia, Malaysia, Philippines, and Singapore.
- Grey Group Singapore
- Chief Creative Officer: Ali Shabaz
- Executive Creative Director: Low Jun Jek
- Creative Director: Nrusingha Choudhury
- Head of Art: Shante Lee
- Art Director: Herbert Pradjaja
- Interactive Designer: Ang Peng Lin
- Copywriter: Marielle Encarnacion
- Creative Technologist: Ong Su Hui
- Developer: Balasubramaniyan Suruliraj
- Head of Digital Client Services: Sharon Siew
- Grey Group Asia Pacific
- Regional Director, PR & Corporate Communications: Huma Qureshi
- Regional Corporate Communications Executive: Pang Yanrong