In celebration of International Women's Day 2021, Mastercard has launched a partnership with six women entrepreneurs (pictured) in Hong Kong to strengthen their businesses and also the promote women-led businesses in the region. Each of chosen entrepreneurs comes from a different sector, bringing their own unique experience and offering to the local market.
The women selected are:
• Stephnie Shek, founder of Eightyeight and Busy Bee luxury nail salons
• Emily Wong, founder of Floristry by Art of Living floral shops
• Jess Jann, co-founder of Jessica Beauty Group offering affordable, high-quality beauty services
• May Chow, founder of Little Bao and Happy Paradise
• Olivia Cotes-James, CEO & founder of LUÜNA Naturals, offering earth-friendly period care products
• Karen Chen, founder of O:RIN workout studio
As part of the partnership, from 8 March to 31 March, 2021, Mastercard cardholders are eligible to enjoy promotional offers through all six of the merchants.
"Hong Kong is an entrepreneurial market where hard work is rewarded. With this in mind, Mastercard encourages women to continue striding forward to advance their careers and businesses, while enjoying life even more. Helping shape a more inclusive and diverse business landscape in Hong Kong, Mastercard gives women opportunities to lead in their respective fields," said Helena Chen, managing director, Hong Kong and Macau, Mastercard.