This post is sponsored by IHH Healthcare.
MyHealth360, an award-winning and patient-centric mobile app by IHH Healthcare (IHH), is taking patient empowerment and user experience to the next level.
Introducing the new MyHealth360 Shop – your trusted online shopping destination that offers a curated range of healthcare services in Singapore by IHH brands, including Gleneagles, Mount Elizabeth, and Parkway.
Trusted eCommerce shop for your healthcare needs
Enjoy convenient access to preventive care services, including vaccinations and health screenings, as well as home care services and traditional Chinese medicine when you shop at the newly launched MyHealth360 Shop.
The one-stop shop takes away the hassle of buying health-related services from different websites. What’s more, you can enjoy peace of mind with healthcare providers you can trust, and seamless integration with the MyHealth360 mobile app.
“From app to online store, MyHealth360 is designed to support IHH’s aspiration to ‘Care. For Good.’ by making healthcare better, faster, and easier for the healthcare consumer,” said Saurabh Patel, IHH’s group head of marketing.
“We started our innovation and digital transformation journey with a clear goal to empower our users to take control of their health through seamless digital experiences and conveniences across their healthcare journey.
“MyHealth360 is the conduit to our digital healthcare vision, and we are excited to be launching more innovative, patient-centric capabilities and features across the healthcare continuum.”
How to get to MyHealth360 Shop
- Go to shop.myhealth360.com.sg. Existing MyHealth360 app users can log in as a member using the same login info.
- Shop for healthcare services and products via the website banners. You may also browse products by categories or personalised search recommendations.
- Add products to your cart and checkout securely.
- Upon successful checkout, schedule appointments in a timely manner through the following:
- Guest checkout: An order confirmation email will be sent to you. The email should contain items bought, order value and unique links for you to book your appointments.
- Existing users checkout: Access your order history and schedule your appointment via the website or the mobile app.
Health management made easy
After buying services on the MyHealth360 Shop, you can use the MyHealth360 app to track your order and purchase history, and book health screening and home care appointments.
This seamless experience through a convenient, comprehensive platform empowers users to take charge of their health and make informed decisions.
Here are the key features of IHH’s award-winning MyHealth360 app:
- Quick access to medical records such as laboratory and radiology results, health screening reports, and even COVID-19 test certificates.
- Teleconsultation with general practitioners on demand, with electronic medical certificates, consultation summaries, and bills all within the app.
- Scheduling of medical appointments with preferred doctors and specialists.
- Finding and choosing the nearest available clinics or treatments.
- Booking of preventive healthcare services such as health screenings and vaccinations.
- Access to home care and emergency medical services.
Start your journey towards better health and wellness today with MyHealth360.
For more information on MyHealth360 and its comprehensive suite of services and products, read more here.
MyHealth360 is available for download on the App Store for Apple users, and Google Play Store for Android users.
Get the daily lowdown on Asia's top marketing stories.
We break down the big and messy topics of the day so you're updated on the most important developments in Asia's marketing development – for free.subscribe now open in new window