These expressions are only all too familiar to agency folks.
1. You've just been informed of your budget and the expectation that comes with the engagement of a super pricey celebrity.
2. Your brief was ... brief. Too brief so you have no clue where to start.
3. Client says, "Get me on the cover!"
4. You have just been given a deadline. It was dated yesterday.
5. You've just gone through three rounds of presentation and made all the necessary changes. Suddenly, the client says they want a different angle ... BUT THE DEADLINE STAYS THE SAME.
Happy Friday, everyone.