Two weeks out and the agenda for Retail Marketing 2014 is nearing completion, with some new additions to announce.
We’re excited to announce Bob Neville, global retail creative director and head of retail at New Balance, has signed on for a special session on the power of creative in-store design.
Since joining New Balance in 2008, Neville has designed, developed and prototyped the brand’s global retail ‘Past, Present, Future’ retail concept, with around 350 executions across the world. He is also the mastermind behind the brand’s ‘New Balance Experience’ retail concepts, which have opened in Shanghai, New York and Barcelona.
Joining Neville is Anthony Rose, vice-president, corporate affairs, Walmart Asia, for an executive interview with Marketing editor Matt Eaton about Walmart’s approach to brand reputation and how it is using CSR Initiatives as a brand building exercise at the world’s biggest retail market, China.
To get an idea about the sort of stuff the retail giant is doing around the world, here’s one it released last week.
In addition, Napoleon Biggs, partner and commercial director of Bolei Digital, will chair a special panel to explore the challenges, risks and rewards of the online retail experience.
Retail Marketing Hong Kong 2014 will dive deep into how in-store technology, creativity, social media and new commerce platforms are changing the way retail marketers engage customers and create new shopper experiences.
Both Neville and Rose will be joined by a stellar group of retail experts:
• Argha Sen, director, omni-channel and e-commerce, Fung Retailing Group
• Betty Leong, head of investment property, MTR Corporation
• Tom Gaffney, head of retail, Hong Kong, Jones Lang LaSalle
• Sandrine de Raspide, senior vice-president, Sanrio Global Asia
• Elman Lee, group marketing and online business manager The Dairy Farm Group – Wellcome
• Julie Chiu, sales and marketing director, The Dairy Farm Group – Wellcome
• Adrian Toy, regional head of marketing, APAC, Puma,
• Matthew Chan, senior manager, digital marketing, K11 Concepts
• Nicole Chou, head of e-commerce, Greater China region, Facebook
• Vinmin To, head of digital marketing and CRM teams, Chow Sang Sang Jewellery
• Raymond Hung, Windows client business group lead, Microsoft Hong Kong
• John Ho, sales director, China Search (Asia) Limited