This post is sponsored by GetResponse.
GetResponse is bringing their very first-ever marketing summit to Malaysia! Join them in their mission to disrupt the way marketers market, in this innovative event designed to help you get the most out of your marketing spend.
- Date: Tuesday, 21st November
- Time: 9 am to 5 pm
- Venue: Malaysian International Trade & Exhibition Centre (MITEC), 8 Jalan Dutamas 2, 50480 Kuala Lumpur
Enjoy insightful keynote presentations from a specially curated list of marketing leaders. Topics include:
- Running an offline to online (O2O) business: The Story of Fave (Yeoh Chen Chow, Fave)
- Utilizing design thinking in marketing campaigns (Alsu Kashapova, Mindvalley)
- Bridging the O2O gap (Eugene Lee, McDonald’s)
- Momentum marketing: How to get the ball rolling towards a purchase decision (Jan Wong, OpenMinds)
- Viral marketing: How MaxmanTV grew to over 180 million views (Izmir Mujab, MaxmanTV)
There will also be three engaging panel discussions on “The Power of Client Agency Partnerships”, “Influencer Marketing 2.0″ and “Viral Marketing: How MaxmanTV grew to over 600,000 subscribers and 180 million views”. Moderators and panelists include Tony Savarimuthu (Dentsu LHS), Bernard Lee (Digi), Meredith Wallace (Google), Niniek Sugiarti (Lion & Lion), Patricia Sue-Lin Knudsen (Emcee, DJ, Radio & TV Host), Joyce Wong (Kinky Blue Fairy), Cai Mei Khoo (Buro 24/7), Izmir Mujab (MaxmanTV), Ali Moustafa (MaxmanTV), and Ghaz Abu Bakar (Award-winning Director).
All attendees will also receive a free one-on-one coaching clinic with industry experts on popular topics such as email marketing, Facebook advertising, Google advertising, customer journey mapping, social content planning, and more.
Early bird tickets are priced at RM199 while Standard tickets are priced at RM299. Go to http://bit.ly/GRMarketingSummit2017 to find out more and register.
GetResponse serves more than 350,000 active users from 182 countries, delivering more than 1 billion permission-based emails per month, with an average deliverability rate of 99.5%. For more information, visit www.getresponse.com.