The 4As, along with the Malaysian Advertisers Association (MAA) and the Media Specialist Association (MSA) has celebrated its Graduate Fellowship Program’s second batch of students.
The event saw the graduation of the programme’s ten fellows with agencies providing monthly internship stipends of RM2500. The 4As sponsored RM 4,000 for three months per fellow.
Michelle Achuthan, head of knowledge management of 4As shared that she is immensely proud and gratified to see the investment that the 4As has made in each and everyone of the fellows come to life.
The graduating fellows expressed interest in continuing their new found careers after GFP, and 80% will remain with the agency that trained them.
The ten GFP graduate fellows are:
• Gary Hor, Copywriter at IF Isobar
• James Chang, Copywriter at IF Isobar
• Leong Chee Kai, Account Executive at IF Isobar
• Thivassini Subramaniam, Management Trainee at BBDO/Proximity
• Jeslyn Ooi Shiyun, Designer at SPIN Communications
• Galen Lau, Management Trainee at Tribal DDB
• Benedict Lee Bin, Designer at Tribal DDB
• Hazel Lim, Account Executive at Grey KL
• Karan Chhabra, Account Executive at TBWA\KL
• Amy Chan Weng May, Copywriter at Saatchi & Saatchi KL