Social media analytics and optimisation company Socialbakers has published their latest global quarterly updates for Socially Devoted – the index measuring social care by brands across social media.
In Singapore, telecom and airlines have become the leading industries on Socially Devoted, represented by three brands: StarHub, Singtel, and Singapore Airlines. StarHub and Singtel, both in the telecommunications industry, led with high response rates, 98.56% and 96.87% respectively.
Singapore Airlines, on the other hand, came in third position, highlighting their success with managing 1,690,961 fans, and a response rate at 87.25%.
Here are the Top 10 Brand Pages from Singapore for Social Care on Facebook:
- Telecom – StarHub
- Telecom – Singtel
- Airlines – Singapore Airlines
- Telecom – M1
- Electronics – Xiaomi Singapore
- Retail Foods – McDonald’s
- Airlines – Jetstar Asia
- Telecom – MyRepublic
- Retail Foods – Starbucks Singapore
- Retail – WestonSG
Meanwhile, global rankings for this quarter sees brands from the Asia Pacific region climbing the ranks. Indonesia’s Telkomsel took over the top spot in the global ranks, bumping KLM down to second place. Telkomsel took a specific approach of reducing ignored questions over the past quarter and improving their response rate which boosted their overall ranking.
- Telkomsel (98.35%)
- KLM (99.55%)
- Robi Axiata Limited (98.28%)
- Grameenphone (96.67%)
- Banglalink mela (98.80%)
- Optus (98.04%)
- Orange (98.09%)
- Safaricom Kenya Official Page (98.73%)
- Plus (99.36%)
- Vodafone Nederland (99.44%)
“We’ve seen a lot of positive change this quarter as brands really worked hard to improve their overall response rates, as well as reduce their average response times,” Rainbow Cheung, from Socialbakers, said.
“It’s encouraging to see brands really striving to engage more effectively with their audiences and customers on Facebook and Twitter,” she added.
Telkomsel, one of the biggest telco companies in Indonesia has also become the top Socially Devoted brand worldwide. With a fan-base of 530,307, it has successfully engaged its fans with the responds rate at 98.35%.
Garuda Indonesia, Indonesia’s major airline, was one of the world’s fastest brands to respond to queries on Facebook as well as Twitter.
Other Brand Pages from Indonesia in Top Global Lists by Industry for Social Care on Facebook are listed below:
(particularly strong in Beauty, Electronics and FMCG/Food)
- Automotive – Chevrolet
- Beauty – Prenagen World, Wardah Cosmetics, Rumah Cantik Citra, Pond’s Indonesia, WRP,
- Pond’s Teens, L-Men
- eCommerce – Tokopedia
- Electronics – Xiaomi, Lenovo, Acer, Oppo
- FMCG/Food – Aku Anak SGM, Morinaga Platinum, Milna, Nutriclub Indonesia, DANCOW
- Parenting Center, Mama Care
- Home – Tupperware
Meanwhile in Australia, Optus ranked sixth in the world for Social Care on Facebook, while Telstra drops out of top ten for all global brands across all categories.
Other brand pages from Australia in Top Global Lists by Industry for Social Care on Facebook
- Airlines – Jetstar, Qantas
- Fashion – Country Road
- FMCG – Nestle
- Home – Britax
- Household Goods – Typo
- Energy – AGL, Origin Energy, Ausgrid
- Retail – Woolworths, Coles, ALDI
- Retail/Food – Hungry Jack’s, Dominoes
- Services – Australia Post, Ticketek
- Sporting Goods – Lorna Jane