Singha Beer has signed on as title sponsor for a brand new football TV show. Titled Singha Football Crazy (SFC), the show premiered on 8 October on FOX Sports and STAR Sports.
Filmed across Southeast Asia, SFC includes episodes from Singapore, Bangkok, Jakarta, Vientiane and Hong Kong featuring 30 minutes of football matches across the region.
The show airs every Tuesday night from and will run until May 2014, featuring celebrity guests, football fans as well as skits, hits, highlights and action of football. It is produced in partnership with Fremantle Asia.
Segments on the weekly show will include:
- The News: A satirical take on the weekend’s Barclay’s Premier League action
- The Walk of Shame: Pitting two fans and their predictions against each other, with hideous forfeits for the loser.
- Frantz: Also known as “Fan Rants” where football fanatics across the region share their opinion about the sport.
- Animal Predictions: A win, lose or draw featuring animals.
- The Slippery Balls League of Champions: An assault course for punters.
“With Singha sponsoring Manchester United and Chelsea FC to resonate with football fans, having them onboard as a title sponsor for a football show is a perfect fit for us. FOX Sports takes pride in being the right platform to connect with avid sports fans, in this case, football enthusiasts, and we look forward to a great partnership for the next six months and more,” Simeon Dawes, senior vice president, advertising sales & partnership, Asia Pacific and Middle East of FOX One Stop Media said.