Publicis Media has announced the Greater China leadership appointments across four agency brands and nine practices.
Greater China agency brands:
• Sapna Nemani, CEO, Starcom
• SiewPing Lim, CEO, Zenith / Local Business Growth, Publicis Media
• Scarlett Shih, CEO, MediaVest | Spark
• Sandy Lai, CEO, OptiMedia | Blue 449
The four brands leaders will focus on client management, product excellence, brand differentiation & culture development and revenue generation.
Publicis Media has also centralised its global businesses into nine practices, each led by a single leader for Greater China:
• David Chen, Managing Director, Data, Technology & Innovation
• Silvia Goh, Chief Content Officer, Content
• Dylan He, CEO, Publicis Media Exchange (PMX)
• Mathias Chaillou, CEO, Performance / Chief Integration Officer, Publicis Media
• Shann Biglione, Chief Strategy Officer, Business Transformation
• Chris Maier, Managing Director, Analytics, Research & Insight
• Krys Piotrowski, General Manager, Business Development & Communications
• Vivian Zhu, Chief Digital & Innovation Officer, Innovation and Partnerships
• Benny Lam, Managing Director, Technology & Operations
The Greater China operations team will be headed by key leaders in the areas of talent and finance:
• Janice Foo will become Chief Talent Officer, Greater China
• Virginia Ou will become Chief Financial Officer, China
• SengChyi Pang will become Chief Commercial Officer, Greater China / CFO, Taiwan
“We firmly believe that this new structure will bring simplicity and better integration so that we can achieve more together, ultimately bringing benefit to all our clients, ”Said Bertilla Teo, CEO of Publicis Media Greater China.