How to Enter
The PR Awards submissions can be fully done online. The entry submission deadline has now been extended to 18 January 2019 at 23:59.
Please download these two documents before you proceed:
Entry Guideline – this will guide you through the submission process.
- Entry Submission Form – please create your entry submission documents with this form. Marks will be deducted otherwise.
18 January 2019, 2359hrs
- Entries are open to any active, launched or updated marketing initiatives, campaigns or projects that are conducted within the eligibility period in the markets specified below.
- The eligibility period is 1 January 2018 to 31 December 2018.
- Entrants from the following countries are eligible: Afghanistan, Australia, Bangladesh, Bhutan, Brunei, Cambodia, East Timor, India, Indonesia, Laos, Malaysia, Maldives, Myanmar, Nepal, New Zealand, Pakistan, Papua New Guinea, Philippines, Singapore, Sri Lanka, Thailand and Vietnam.
- Entrants must have an office in the eligible region, and work must have been conceptualised and executed in in South Asia, Southeast Asia and ANZ regions for their respective markets, or for markets that includes at least one of the eligible countries.
- There is no limit to the number of entries an organisation may submit, or the number of categories an organisation may enter.
- Entries carried out in partnership between organisations are welcome but we request that all parties agree to the submission, and agencies seek permission from clients before entering to avoid the duplication of entries.
Fees and Payment
Exclusive of GST, applicable for Singapore-based companies only
Credit cards (Visa, Mastercard, American Express). All entries are non-refundable.
Finalists may be covered in Marketing Magazine, using information from the entries. Any specific information or content intended for judging purposes only must be clearly indicated in red text or highlighted in red and will not be used for publication, and will not be disseminated beyond the judging panel in any way.
Entry Submission Details
Upon submission, all details on the entry submission form, including company names, credits and so on, are FINAL and CANNOT be changed and/or transferred to another party. Details will be presented accordingly on the prize announcements as well as on trophies and/or any other awards-related materials. For any changes made after submission, entrants will be charged an additional 10% entry fee per change.
Gala Dinner & Awards Presentation
Finalists need to be present, or appoint a representative to be present, at the awards gala dinner in order to receive their trophy(ies) should they win.