How to Enter
The PR Awards submissions can be fully done online. The entry submission deadline is 15 December 2017 at 23:59.
Please download these two documents before you proceed:
Entry Guideline – this will guide you through the submission process.
- Entry Submission Template – please create your entry submission documents with these templates, marks will be deducted otherwise.
15 December 2017, 2359hrs
- Entries are open to any active, launched or updated marketing initiatives, campaigns or projects that are conducted within the eligibility period in the markets specified below..
- The eligible period is 1 January 2017 to 31 December 2017.
- Entrants from the following countries are eligible: Australia, Bangladesh, Bhutan, Brunei, Cambodia, East Timor, India, Indonesia, Laos, Malaysia, Maldives, Myanmar, Nepal, New Zealand, Pakistan, Papua New Guinea, Philippines, Singapore, Sri Lanka, Thailand and Vietnam.
- Entrants must have an office in the eligible region, and work must have been conceptualised and executed in Southeast Asia (SEA) for the SEA market, or for markets that includes at least one of the SEA countries markets.
- There is no limit to the number of entries an organisation may submit.
- Entries carried out in partnership between organisations are welcomed too.
Fees and Payment
SGD 290 per entry (exclusive of GST, applicable for Singapore-based companies only.)
Credit cards (Visa, Mastercard, American Express). All entries are non-refundable.
Finalists may be covered in Marketing Magazine, using information from the entries. Any specific information or content intended for judging purposes only must be clearly indicated in red text or highlighted in red and will not be used for publication, and will not be disseminated beyond the judging panel in any way.