To get a copy of the agenda, please download here.
Thursday, 28 June 2018
Registration and refreshments
Opening Keynote: How data and insights empowers your omnichannel strategy
- Karen Chan, head of digital APAC, C & J Clark Asia Pacific
MasterClass: EQ in the Digital Age leveraging emotional intelligence in your marketing initiatives
- A reality check of the world we are living in
- What does it mean to your consumer psychological & emotionally
- How can you leverage on EQ in our marketing initiatives
- Aalok Gupta, senior partner & chief learning officer, LSF Group
“I miss my romantic walk to my bank branch”
- Deniz Güven, global head, group digital banking, Standard Chartered Bank
NOW Challenge: Campaign Content
In this interactive session watch as our panel marketers uncover a mystery campaign and demonstrate the best practices, highlight challenges and suggest solutions culminating in a full action plan all live on stage.
- What form is your content in - learn how to pick the right content for your consumer.
- What message are you delivering - learn how to package the content in the right way.
- Where do you deliver the content - understand what distribution channels work for your consumer.
Brand Insight: Getting to know the LKF visitor
In this talk we go through the big data journey at Lan Kwai Fong, a traditionally offline lifestyle and nightlife environment. We recount some of the obstacles and also creative ways to solve our problems, incorporating both high tech and low tech solutions.Speaker(s):
- Keith Tsui, data & analytics director, Lan Kwai Fong Group
Kidsland – A Case Study of O2O Retailing in China
- William Lo, vice-chairman, Kidsland International Holdings
Panel Discussion: Obtaining and retaining digital talent
It’s a challenge for businesses in today’s fast moving digital environment to stay in touch with the latest technologies. And with a shortage of digital talent so how are companies in Hong Kong overcoming the recruitment/retention challenge?
- Where do you find the right talent to fill emerging functions?
- What kind of opportunities do you need to offer your digital talent who embrace new technology?