To get a copy of the agenda, please download here.
Wednesday, 27 June 2018
Registration and refreshments
Opening Panel Discussion: It’s all about the digital experience
There is only one constant in business and that’s change! 2018 is poised to be another busy year for marketers with new media channels, rapidly evolving technologies and changing consumer behaviour In our opening panel discussion, top marketers will discuss insights on the challenges and opportunities in the digital world.Speaker(s):
- Methy Chi, Vice president, strategic marketing & innovations, The Club
- Jag Sharma, senior manager - social media, INFINITI Motor Company
- Amanda James, director, public relations and marketing, JIA Group
- Christopher Chang, general manager – loyalty operations, reward-U
- Haymans Fung, chief marketing officer, Sun Life Financial
Case Study: How to formulate a holistic digital customer journey in Retail sector?
- Matthew Chan, general manager - digital strategy, K11
Case Study: How to use an app to connect with consumers
- How can introducing an app create a new way to connect with consumers and drive sales?
- What purposes can apps serve that will be received as useful by your consumers?
- Do promotional campaigns using incentives really offer a strong retention rate?
- How do you create a marketing message that urges consumers to be long-term users?
- Calvin Ng, senior vice president, innovation & digital head, consumer banking group, DBS Bank
NOW Challenge: Campaign Content
In this interactive session watch as our panel marketers uncover a mystery campaign and demonstrate the best practices, highlight challenges and suggest solutions culminating in a full action plan all live on stage.
- What form is your content in - learn how to pick the right content for your consumer.
- What message are you delivering - learn how to package the content in the right way.
- Where do you deliver the content - understand what distribution channels work for your consumer.
Presentation: Data Storm – making sense of too much data
We have data on website traffic, click through rates and consumers, but what do we do with all this data?
- What data points are relevant and how do you put it together to make sense?
- How do you turn this data into actionable insight?
- Michal Szczecinski, head of data & analytics, GoGo Van Hong Kong
Panel Discussion: Marketing versus digital – separate functions or a different side of the same coin?
Marketing budgets are to remain largely unchanged, however, we are likely to see an increase in many digital channels like social media, search, video and online display/programmatic advertising. There has never been a better time for marketers to up-skill and adapt.
- There is a perception that there should be a digital team and a marketing team, is this true or false?
- How should marketers be managing teams today and driving digital transformation?
The decline of organic reach and how to use paid social to make it all better
With organic reach down across social networks, it is vital for brands to embrace paid social strategically, not tactically.
- Adriana Lica, head of commercialisation & marketing, PayMe from HSBC