Please download these documents before you proceed:
- Entry Guidelines – this will guide you through the submission process.
- Entry Submission Template – Campaign Awards
- Entry Submission Template – Team Awards – please create your entry submission using these two core templates, 30% of marks will be deducted otherwise.
Once you’re ready to go, all entries can be submitted via our Entry Submission page.
Entry Submission Deadline
3 January 2018, 6pm
- The eligibility period is 1 November 2016 – 31 October 2017.
- Submissions are open to client organisations and brands, however mobile operators, mobile agencies, advertising agencies, media agencies, digital agencies, PR firms, ad-networks, media owners, app developers and content providers can submit the entries on behalf of their client..
- Work must have been conceptualised, created or carried out in the Hong Kong market or for larger regions that included the Hong Kong market.
- There is no limit to the number of entries each organisation may submit. However, when submitting multiple entries, you are strongly recommended to tailor them based on the requirements of each category.
Fees and Payment
HK$ 1,650 per entry
Payment methods: Credit cards (Visa, Mastercard, American Express).
Cheques and bank transfers welcome for any amounts over HK$10,000.
All entry fees are non-refundable.
Finalists may be covered in Marketing Magazine, using information from the entries. Any specific information or content intended for judging purposes only must be clearly indicated in red text or highlighted in red and will not be used for publication, and will not be disseminated beyond the judging panel in any way.