Please download these documents before you proceed:
- Entry Guidelines – this will guide you through the submission process.
- Entry Submission Template for Campaign Awards
- Entry Submission Template for Team Award
Please create your entry submission using these two core templates without altering/deleting the words in header, 30% of marks will be deducted otherwise.
Once you’re ready to go, all entries can be submitted via our Entry Submission page.
Submission Deadline (extended)
4 May 2018, 6pm
- The eligibility period is from 1 April 2017 to 31 March 2018.
- Please note that work submitted for last year’s awards cannot be resubmitted for this year’s event.
- All work, campaigns or initiatives must have been conceptualised and carried out in Northeast Asia for the Northeast Asia market or for a regional and/or global market that includes Northeast Asia.
- There is no limit to the number of entries each organisation may submit. However, when submitting multiple entries, you are strongly recommended to tailor them based on the requirements of each category.
Fees and Payment
HK$1,530 per entry
Credit cards (Visa, Mastercard, American Express).
Cheques and bank transfers welcome for any amounts over HK$10,000.
All entry fees are non-refundable.
Finalists may be covered in Marketing Magazine, using information from the entries. Any specific information or content intended for judging purposes only must be clearly indicated in red text or highlighted in red and will not be used for publication, and will not be disseminated beyond the judging panel in any way.