How to enter
The Marketing Excellence Awards ENTRY SUBMISSION can be fully done online.
The entry submission deadline is on 20 August 2018, 11:59pm (final extension).
Please download and carefully read the ENTRY GUIDELINES before proceeding with your submission. You MUST use the template provided to prepare your Entry Submission. Marks might be deducted for entries that do not adhere to the format and requirements of the entry submission templates.
- All work, campaigns or initiatives must be launched or active between the eligible period is 1 August 2017 – 31 July 2018.
- All categories are open to any organisation based in Malaysia only.
- Entrants may submit the same entry in multiple categories. There is no limit to the number of entries an entrant may submit.
- Submissions are open to client organisations and brands, however mobile operators, mobile agencies, advertising agencies, media agencies, digital agencies, PR firms, ad-networks, media owners, app developers and content providers can submit the entries on behalf of their client.
- Entries carried out in partnership between organisations are welcomed too.
Fees and payment
USD 165.00 per entry
Payment modes: Credit cards (Visa, MasterCard, Amex)
All entries are non-refundable.
Finalists may be covered in Advertising+Marketing Magazine, using information from the entries. Any specific information or content intended for judging purposes only must be clearly indicated in red text or highlighted in red and will not be used for publication, and will not be disseminated beyond the judging panel in any way.