LinkedIn has over the years grown tremendously in Malaysia.In the first quarter of this year, the platform crossed the two-million member mark in Malaysia.
Now it has released its LinkedIn’s Most Engaged Marketers list for 2015, which highlights that Malaysian marketers and advertising folks that are leveraging the online professional networking platform to their best advantage - not only for their personal brand, but also as advocates for their organisation.
Take a look at the finalists for the Malaysia market:
1. Roy Siew - Head of digital at AXA Affin General Insurance Berhad
2. Azuan Muda - Co-founder of Teeb TV
3. Sashikala Devi Gopallan - Director corporate communications at HR Development Fund, Ministry of Human Resources
4. David Toh - Marketing director of APAC at AVEVA
5. Daryl Lau - Chief marketing officer at Sedania Innovator Bhd
6. Joy Abdullah - Head of Strategic Planning & Corporate Affairs at INCEIF, The Global University of Islamic Finance
7. Timothy Johnson – Vice president of marketing at INTI Education Group
8. Arif Johari - Digital innovation manager, Digital Start-Up, SAP Marketing at SAP
9. Dominic Wong - Cluster Director, Head of Digital Marketing at Sunway International Hotels & Resorts
10. Derek Tan - Regional senior partner of Social Media, APAC at IPG Mediabrands
Olivier Legrand, Head of marketing solutions and recently appointed MD of LinkedIn Asia Pacific said: “ These savvy marketers are masters at building networks that have both reach and relevance, and they understand that their personal brand and thought-leadership can add a strong dimension to the brands they represent. With over two million members in Malaysia, we are looking forward to see more marketers harnessing the power of LinkedIn to drive business results on the world's most effective platform for engaging professionals.”