Please download these two documents before you proceed:
- Entry Guidelines – this will guide you through the submission process.
- Entry Submission Template – please create your entry submission documents with these templates, marks will be deducted otherwise.
10 May 2017, 11:59pm
- The eligibility period is 1 July 2016 – 30 June 2017.
- Work must have been conceptualised, created or carried out across the South Asia, Southeast Asia and ANZ regions. The organisation may be privately-owned, government, or NGOs
- Entrants must have an office in the eligible region, and work must have been carried out for a regional and/or global market that includes any country in that region.
- Agencies and partners may submit on behalf of their client organisation.
- There is no limit to the number of entries each organisation may submit. However, when submitting multiple entries, you are strongly recommended to tailor them based on the requirements of each category.
- For campaigns/executions/projects done by more than one agency (multiple-agencies). only the leading/main agency will be credited.
Fees and Payment
S$280.00 (excl GST) per entry
Credit cards (Visa, Mastercard, American Express).
Finalists may be covered in Marketing Magazine, using information from the entries. Any specific information or content intended for judging purposes only must be clearly indicated in red text or highlighted in red and will not be used for publication, and will not be disseminated beyond the judging panel in any way.