Introduced in 2013, the Loyalty & Engagement Awards support Marketing magazine’s mission of elevating marketing standards and practices in the region and is the only awards in Asia Pacific to focus completely on customer loyalty and engagement.
All work, campaigns or initiatives must have been conceptualised and carried out in Southeast Asia (SEA) for the SEA market, or for markets that includes at least one country/market in SEA.Entrants from the following countries are eligible: Australia, Bangladesh, Bhutan, Brunei, Cambodia, East Timor, India, Indonesia, Laos, Malaysia, Maldives, Myanmar, Nepal, New Zealand, Pakistan, Papua New Guinea, Philippines, Singapore, Sri Lanka, Thailand and Vietnam.
There are 30 award categories across three segments: Loyalty, engagement and relationship marketing.Brands with the maximum number of wins will claim the coveted “L&E Brand of the year” award.
Additionally, top performing agencies in the respective segments will walk away with the “Engagement Agency of the year”, “Relationship marketing Agency of the year” and “Loyalty Agency of the year” titles.
Winners of the Loyalty and Engagement Awards will be featured in Marketing magazine Singapore and Advertising + Marketing magazine Malaysia.
Why should you enter?
- An opportunity to be recognised as a leader in customer loyalty & engagement.
- An ideal occasion to reward team efforts.
- Increase employee motivation for being part of an award-winning team / company.
- A benchmark of excellence to strive for.
- Strengthen relationships with clients by showcasing your accomplishments achieved for clients.
- Organisations that walk away with Loyalty & Engagement trophies are considered crème de la crème in the category they win. Stakeholders will know their works performed exceptionally, and competitors understand the need to step up their future game plan.