Day 2: 16 November 2018 (Friday)
Welcome and opening remarks
The phases of digital transformation
- What are the principles behind digital evolution that remain constant?
- How to leverage technology to change how the business operates, top to bottom, today and in the future.
- How to win digital transformation buy-in.
- There’s no end state in digital transformation: Gaining the agility to continuously evolve.
- Pungkas Riandika, Corporate Head of Digital Marketing, Kawan Lama Retail
The future of shopping and payments
- How modern consumers rely on digital platform for discovery and purchases?
- Voucher mechanism: Why it continues to thrive today and complement offline businesses?
- Innovate the payment experience: How to tie cashless payments with loyalty?
- Yew Wai Kong, Country General Manager, Fave Indonesia
Morning networking break
Optimising content strategies with social intelligence
- The role of data in creating effective content.
- Steps to using social data for inspiration, creation, and promotion of content.
- Evaluating content strategies with social intelligence.
- Sufi Rafa’ee, Market lead, Indonesia, Digimind APAC
Digital-out-of-home (DOOH): The new kid on the block
- Reaching the hyper-connected urban audiences with real-time, contextual and data-driven advertising.
- Customised DOOH campaigns: From “one-for-all” to “one-to-one” personalisation.
- How DOOH serves as invaluable data collection points for brands.
- Gregory Marchand, Co-founder & Chairman, Adroady
Panel Discussion: Adapt, innovate, transform
- The biggest barriers to transforming an organisation to a digital future.
- Getting buy-in for new digital transformation programmes.
- How to adapt and innovate with the speed and nimbleness of a startup?
- How to reinvent yourself in a digitally disrupted world?
Gamification: Marketing with fun!
- Why gamification works?
- Evaluate how gamification fits within your larger marketing strategy?
- Getting started: A strategic approach to gamify your marketing.
- Hendra Yuniarto, General Manager, Marketing, PT Fast Food Indonesia
Generate 12X subscription revenue in 3 months – an end-to-end digital marketing plan that converts
- Tactical pricing strategy: Aligning pricing with digital marketing campaigns.
- Campaign strategy: Adaptation, penetration and segmentation.
- Conversion optimization through social and direct email automation.
- Tinkering in real time for sustainable results.
- Dinesh Singh, Membership Director, National University of Singapore Society
Afternoon networking break
Rethink email marketing: It’s not dead, but it is different
- Emerging email and marketing automation trends you must know.
- Winning the inbox: How advanced targeting, automation and personalisation create better email experiences.
- The advent of interactive emails that brings a transformative array of fresh possibilities.
- Riva Sinjal, Head of eCommerce, Kino Indonesia
The rise of social commerce
- The advent of social commerce, and how information and communication platforms are getting into the transaction business.
- What e-retailers are doing to tackle the competition from the likes of Instagram and Facebook.
- What should brands do to jump on the m-commerce and social bandwagon, and convert branding dollars to actual sales?
- Samrat Sengupta, Regional eCommerce Strategy Head, APAC, Publicis Media