Day 1: 15 November 2018 (Thursday)
Welcome and opening remarks
Jakarta Smart City: Paving the way to a digital future
- An overview of Jakarta Smart City, its startup landscape and key enablers.
- Building a digital ecosystem for innovation and growth: New opportunities for marketers and entrepreneurs.
- Steps towards becoming the next technology hub.
- Setiaji, Head of Jakarta Smart City, Department of Communication, Informatics & Statistics, Jakarta Capital City Government
What comes after digital transformation?
- As digital transformation strategies mature, what's next to help usher a new wave of competitive advantage?
- How to sustain a cutting-edge digital strategy to stay relevant?
- Create and cultivate a digital culture for a more efficient and productive workforce.
- Andreas Kurniawan, Executive Vice President , Digital Transformation, OCBC NISP
Morning networking break
Taking location data to the next level
- Refine and match content to searches with hyper-local intent.
- Beyond hyper-local marketing and geo-fencing, how can location data be used to build historical audience and behaviour profiles?
- How mobile-location data powers smarter out-of-home and geo-targeted ads.
- Marlin R Siahaan, Indonesia Country Manager, Waze
Re-imagine your customer experience with AI driven marketing
- What opportunities does AI offer for digital and marketing leaders boost ROI?
- How AI works to leverage behavioural data and delivers highly personalised customer experiences.
- Deliver the right message and offer at the right time in the right channel.
- Prashant Pramhans, Regional Vice President, Netcore
Panel Discussion: Digital marketing – more data-driven and measurable
- In what ways can data and analytics still transform marketing? What hurdles remain
- How can AI and machine learning enhance your digital marketing strategy, and how to get them off the ground?
- How do you know if you are looking at the best marketing metrics?
Data-driven marketing – the Jenius way
- How to collect and leverage customer and social media listening data.
- Always use data to inform your marketing efforts – from planning to campaign executions.
- How data-driven marketing stimulates business growth and customer loyalty.
- Haryati ‘Fey’ Lawidjaja, Executive Vice President & Digital Banking Marketing Head, Bank Tabungan Pensiunan Nasional
The next level of creativity
- How to think smart?
- Mixing data and creativity to create impact.
- Finding and solving business gaps with creativity.
- Embedding creativity into the product.
- VJ Anand, Senior Vice President of Creative / Executive Creative Director, GO-JEK
Afternoon networking break
A new age of influence: The rise of the micro-influencer
- Why micro-influencers? Who are they?
- The law of diminishing returns: Big follower numbers don't mean big conversions.
- Finding the right fit for your purpose.
- Oddie Randa, Regional Director, Gushcloud
Ready thy thumbs – the messaging app marketing revolution is here
- Embracing social commerce – commerce activities mediated by social media.
- Popular methods that brands are using to interact and reach out to a bigger audience on messaging apps.
- Messaging app marketing taboos: Know your dos and don'ts.