Thursday, 23 November, 2017
Keynote: Revamping things from the inside out
- How do you identify when your brand needs a rebrand?
- Change - making the right kind and understanding what it really means for the brand.
- Addressing your loyal customer base and ensuring they're still happy.
- The logistics: how do you execute it and know the timing is right?
- Hillman Lam, general manager international business, Ctrip
Keynote: Making marketing the masters of data
- How successful marketing leaders are owning the customer experience, and the opportunity for marketers to bring the customer closer to the c-suite with the right data at the right time
- How can marketers can take center stage and drive strategic discussions around real-time data to clearly demonstrate their contribution to the bottom line
- How leading organisations like Mastercard and Japan Airlines have enabled a real-time culture in marketing to solve business challenges and uncover new opportunities
- Paul Harapin, vice president and general manager, Asia Pacific Japan, Domo
Panel Discussion: Part of the plan – experiential marketing
- The importance of live events and live communication in activating and engaging your audience at a higher level.
- What role does digital technology play and how can it be leveraged in events?
- Why integrating marketing activities matter and how it creates successful results. Moderator & Panelists:
- Darren Chuckry, managing director, Uniplan Hong Kong
Exclusive interview: renewing and reviving an image
- What can you do to renew brand image and differentiate your brand from competitors?
- With a brand like Hong Kong, how can you create campaigns that reinvigorate the city?
- How can you communicate the same message to different consumer segments as well as keeping a coherent image?
Keynote: Joining forces – building brands with brands
- How do you define your brand value when customers are expecting more experiential offerings?
- How to successfully leverage brands to promote brands and why?
- Brands x brands: why is it important to fulfil customers’ needs for experience?
- Jordan Sun, group brand director, Vizz Digital Group
Panel Discussion: Consumers: The royal and the loyal
- What does branding mean to your customer loyalty efforts?
- Does strong loyalty help you consumer in becoming a brand ambassador?
- Can data collection be used for personalisation and does it improve brand perception?
- While collecting data from consumers is there a way you can you quantify the success? Panellist(s):
- Cecilia Yee, director of marketing, Flight Centre Asia
- Paul Harapin, senior vice president and general manager, Domo
- Carlos Bruinsma, editor, Marketing magazine
Exclusive Interview: Social or media?
- As networks become a lot less ‘social’ and a lot more ‘media’ marketers, what are the pitfalls and opportunities for brands?
- How can marketers make use of the right media in their efforts and is the platform better for selling or building brand image?
- Dark sides of social: how do brand deal with changing habits, do views really indicate success and what happens when your consumer takes you on via social media?
Case Study: Constructing content in China
- How do you reach your Chinese audience in a way that will get them listening?
- Christy Kilmartin, vice president marketing and merchandising, Timberland
Keynote: Keeping up with the consumer
- Is you branding appealing to your customer segments?
- What happens and what do you do when you need to identify new segments?
- What are the warning signs for when you need to differentiate your product?
- How do you meet growing or new expectations?
- Rosa Lin, former general manager, UA Cinema Circuit Hong Kong and Macau
Keynote: Media intelligence in China: Coverage that makes or breaks brands
- Gaining immediately usable data from online Chinese news, chat forums, and social media posts is now possible, but what good is the data if it can't be actioned upon within a business?
- Does media intelligence work best when marketers effectively integrate data into decisions on how to position a product?
- Danny Levinson, regional director Asia, Isentia
Keynote: Global brand local market
- How do you bring a global brand to really connect with the locals?
- With a market that offers a lot how do you unlock the city's full potential?
- Why discovering the habits of your consumer is crucial to your service or product?
- Basil Cheung, brand manager, UberEATS