Please download these documents before you proceed:
- Entry Guidelines – this will guide you through the submission process.
- Please create your entry submission documents with the templates. 30% of Marks will be deducted otherwise.
Once you’re ready to go, all entries can be submitted via our Entry Submission page.
Extended Submission Deadline
16 March 2018, Friday, 6:00 pm
- All work, campaigns or initiatives must be launched or active between the eligibility
periods is 1 April 2017 – 31 March 2018.
- Categories 1 to 11, 13 to 22, 24 to 27 are open to all brands, client organisations and e-commerce platforms only.
Agencies may enter these categories on their clients’ behalf and/or enter categories 12 and 23 on their own behalf.
- Work must have been conceptualised, created or carried out in the Hong Kong and/or Macau and/or Mainland China market or for larger regions that included that Hong Kong and/or Macau and/or Mainland China market.
- There is no limit to the number of entries each organisation may submit. However, when submitting multiple entries, you are strongly recommended to tailor them based on the requirements of each category.
Fees and Payment
HK$1,480 per entry
Credit cards (Visa, Mastercard, American Express).
Cheques and bank transfers welcome for any amounts over HK$10,000.
All entry fees are non-refundable.
Finalists may be covered in Marketing Magazine, using information from the entries. Any specific information or content intended for judging purposes only must be clearly indicated in red text or highlighted in red and will not be used for publication, and will not be disseminated beyond the judging panel in any way.