In The Spotlight
"I was polishing my first ring and I looked down at the ring and had this emotional golf-ball in my throat and had this epiphany."
"It’s more important than ever to show how Lalamove is always here to help small businesses."
Have you tried these filters?
This comes after CAAS called for a pitch early June, which saw 38 competing agencies vying for the account.
The news comes days after the media company implemented a staff cut.
In a rather unconventional, out of the box move, the brand has created chatrooms of the 1990s and 2000s to stimulate engaging, memorable experiences.
The fake letters and emails were sent to PUB’s suppliers and stakeholders, and are seemingly endorsed by PUB’s chairman and chief executive.
In a post-COVID world, we are likely to foresee more businesses housing employees in flexible workspaces.
During a time of crisis or uncertainty, brands should be focused on serving consumers, and not selling to consumers.
Businesses need to rethink their marketing strategies to connect with consumers emotionally.
“Smarter” media intelligence – an increasing necessity for brands in turbulent times.
- 10 November 2020 - 26 November 2020
- 9am (GMT +8)
- 11 December 2020 - 11 December 2020
- Entry Submission Deadline: 18 September
- 15 February 2021 - 15 February 2021
- 19 November 2020 - 19 November 2020
- Entry Submission Deadline: 23 September
- 10 November 2020 - 10 November 2020
- Entry Submission Deadline: 21 August