Retail Marketing Hong Kong 2015 will take place next Wednesday (15 April) with over 120 senior marketers from across the region expected to gather and hear about best practices and new trends shaping the dynamic retail sector.
This year’s agenda will cover topics from omni-channel retailing, mobile, the impact of data and technology, plus emerging retail concepts and strategies.
Confirmed speakers include:
- Anson Shum, marketing and communications director, Greater China, Bluebell Group
- Stuart Barker, country manager, Hong Kong, Emarsys
- Willy Lai, business director, Fimmick
- Luis Chiang Carbonell, strategy, creative and design domain leader, IBM Interactive Experience, IBM Greater China Group
- Rebecca Woo, executive committee member, mall-in-charge, K11 Concepts
- John Ho, brand general manager, Kiehl’s
- Betty Leong, head of investment property, MTR Corporation
- Kei Chan, head of marketing, APAC, Net-A-Porter
- Rita Li, sales and marketing director, Octopus Cards
- Vincent Leung, president, SKECHERS Hong Kong; SKECHERS Southeast Asia Limited
- Henry Lee, division managing director, Sony Corporation of Hong Kong
- Eric Gu, country manager, China, Survey Sampling International
- Jo Hall, regional general manager - merchandise and marketing, Toys 'R' Us
If that hasn't convinced you, here's four more reasons why you should attend.
Hear how the region's top brands are keeping up with their consumers.
Whether you are in fashion, FMCG, insurance, medical, finance or technology-related fields, speakers will share case studies and strategies from a wide array of sectors. Click here to see official website.
A power-packed agenda in one day
Retail Marketing promises a power-packed agenda that will inspire you. Start the day with defining what the new rules for customer engagement are and what it could do for your company. We will round out the conference with insights and examples that you need to connect with your audience.
Discover the challenges and opportunities in retails world.
Our speakers will tell you the facts and challenges in retail and how to avoid the pitfalls.
High-value networking opportunities with hundreds senior marketers.
Undoubtedly, this is the golden opportunity for everyone at the conference.
If you would like to learn more about the Retail Marketing Hong Kong, join us next Wednesday. To register, contact Linda Kuruneru at email@example.com or call +852 2861 1882.
For sponsorship opportunities, contact Josi Yan at firstname.lastname@example.org or call +852 2861 1882.
Retail Marketing Hong Kong is sponsored by Fimmick, Emarsys, IBM, Survey Sampling International, AIMIA, Gravitas, SAS and SAP.