BBDO tipped for Tiffany & Co creative
Shanghai - Tiffany & Co looks set to appoint BBDO to its creative business in China as the luxury retail group steps up its investments and expansion across the Chinese market.
Sources say 12 agencies, including incumbent McCann Erickson, pitched for the Tiffany & Co business, with a shortlist of three going head-to-head for the account last week. The pitch was managed by consultancy group R3.
Sylvia AuYeung, director of Tiffany & Co China, said a contract with BBDO was yet to be signed and referred all inquiries to Tiffany's New York office.
- R3 Asia Pacific
- BBDO China
- Tiffany and Co
- McCann Erickson
R3 Asia Pacific Related Stories:
- China and India lead new business activity
- Domor launches in partnership with R3
- Clients unimpressed with agencies' digital
- Welcome to hell – no sign of return
- Media agencies see end of fair fees
- New business up for media, creative hit
- New business nosedives in first half
- NEW BUSINESS LEAGUE: PHD takes top position
- NEW BUSINESS LEAGUE: McCann rises above the pack
- Telkomsel appoints marketing partners
- MediaCorp makes cost cutting move
- SPH: Budget cuts are "premature" for now
- Coke selects Ogilvy for sustainability push