Recruitment firm looks to hire despite downturn
Singapore - Recruitment firm PeopleSearch is looking to beef up its headcount, as better qualified candidates start flooding the market.
Looking to employ another 50 consultants by the end of first-quarter 2009, the recruitment firm says it sees the CVs of better-qualified candidates in the market at the moment. These come from people who are looking to explore a career in the search industry.
It will also hold its quarterly internal learning & development event at One Degree 15 in Sentosa later this year.
PeopleSearch Related Stories:
- Becoming your employees' most loved brand
- Balance of power rests with Singapore employers
- Group interviews save time, but has its flaws
- Treating your contract staff right
- Detecting the symptoms of sick leave
- Should job seekers take up any available job?
- PeopleSearch hires marcom manager
- Blogs: An accurate way of sussing a candidate?
- Need an MBA to soar in HR? Definitely maybe
- Career Development - Jan08