Accolades send Pulse racing
Malaysia – Leading the pack in the Deloitte Fast 500 Asia Pacific has capped a strong year for the Research Process Outsourcing (RPO) company Pulse Group PLC.
Taking the winning spot in Deloitte Fast 500 Asia Pacific is just one of the many accolades collected by the group.
Bob Chua, chief executive, Pulse Group PLC said: “It has been yet another stellar year for our group, with continued growth, innovation and brand recognition.”
The other awards pocketed by Pulse were making the finalist cut for the Red Herring Asia 100, second time running and winning the Gold in the Malaysian-Canadian Business Council Awards as well as being one of the finalists at the Ernst & Young Entrepreneur award for ‘Emerging Entrepreneur’.
“We are focused on delivering on our promises and continuing to be a major force in our industry,” Chua said.
Malaysian based Pulse grew from a two-person start-up to the publicly quoted company it is today, in 33 months. It has offices in six cities worldwide in its aim to serve the global market intelligence industry.
- Pulse Group
Pulse Group Related Stories:
- Pulse adds Mitra to client development team
- Pulse Group ties up with Integration
- OMG Malaysia publishes book plus more
- Bob Chua joins GoComm as chairman
- Pulse makes senior hire in the US
- Analysing the celebrity lure
- Pulse innovates with social media
- Monsoon Cup and Pulse ink deal
- Internet pervasive in path to purchase
- Survey to check online ad adoption rate
- Bab to strengthen Pulse strings
- Pulse connects with social media
- Pulse appoints Meldgaard for online role
- Pulse Makes Key Appointments
- PropertyGuru tests sentiment in Singapore
- Study: Consumers still feel economic pressure
- Pulse equip with Mobile and IVR solutions
- Government plaudits for Pulse
- Delight in Deloitte's pick for Pulse
- Fernandes takes to the sky in CEO brands