Renovation rescue for TTI online
Hong Kong - TTI Group, owner of Ryobi, Milwaukee and Hoover home improvement tools, will relaunch its online portal tomorrow.
Fluid Design + Marketing has worked on the relaunch for close to three years, with a team of more than 20 website engineers and designers.
Simon Squibb, MD of Fluid Design + Marketing, said TTI Group, which competes with the likes of Black and Decker and Bosch, said a strong online portal is vital.
"This site was a real challenge due to the simple mass of information to get across to the users and the depth of the clients offering not to mention the daily need to update nearly all areas of the website," he said.
The TTI site, www.ttigroup.com, will go live from tomorrow.
Fluid Related Stories:
- Fluid wins Lan Kwai Fong Entertainments
- Nic Tinworth embarks Digital Butter
- Fluid managing and digital director and resigns
- Foodie swaps content with Sainsbury
- InvestHK picks creative partner
- I Love Hong Kong gets the hots
- Stanley Plaza to launch custom magazine
- Foodie bites into London publishing sector
- Holding firms spark new merger activity
- Lan Kwai Fong gears up with Fluid
- Millionaireasia gets a new investor
- Fluid wins Intercontinental's Cafe M launch
- Afacan takes top publishing role at Fluid
- Foodie Magazine dons new look
- Foursquare – the game that has everyone all a twitter
- Fluid takes out Agency Pub Quiz Challenge
- Red Packet makes the digital shift
- Fluid builds on property media market
- Web Watch
- Art Hong Kong tweets to art lovers