Bayer expands Ruder Finn contract
Shanghai - PR group Ruder Finn has landed another slice of the Bayer Group, winning the pitch to build the corporate and business-to-business communications strategy for its MaterialScience division in China.
The agency said it will provide strategic planning and counseling, media programs and events management throughout the China region.
Sustainable development and social responsibility will form part of the agency's brief.
BMS is the Bayer Group's largest subgroup in Greater China and is also one of the world's biggest polymer companies which develops solutions for products used in many areas of daily life as well as construction materials used in some of the Beijing Olympic facilities.In January 2008, Ruder Finn had also signed a retainer with Bayer China Limited, Bayer's holding company in China.
- Ruder Finn
Ruder Finn Related Stories:
- Cebu Pacific flies dads to Philippines
- Ruder Finn and Upfront Media make hires
- Iris, Edelman make senior hires
- Internet changes doctors’ diagnoses
- Retail marketers cautioned to stay alert
- Michelin retains Ruder Finn for 15th year
- People's Daily Online gets PR support
- Four Seasons settles on China PR duties
- Lexus assigns PR duties to Ruder Finn
- Ruder Finn expands into Japan
- Ruder Finn wins Hawker Beechcraft
- NEWS IN BRIEF: 14 October 2011
- Bang PR & Ruder Finn add more biz
- Fulford extends ties with two clients
- Tsao Foundation, Habitat pick PR agencies
- Celestial, Forbes appoint PR agencies
- Ruder Finn appoints general manager
- Ruder Finn to strengthen Asia markets
- Marsh puts Ruder Finn on retainer
- Ruder Finn drinks to Château Margaux