Samsung Anycall aims to challenge iPhone
Hong Kong - Samsung in collaboration with Microsoft has launched a marketing assault for its Anycall product, aiming to divert some attention away from the iPhone.
Samsung's in-house agency Cheil will launch a new TVC this week to promote the OMNIA i908, the market's first Windows Mobile 6.1.
The group yesterday held a press conference, featuring a catwalk presentation and live demonstration, that aims to shake up the phone industry.
Jung-Joo Lee, director of Samsung Electronic HK, said the phone demonstrates its vision for the Samsung Anycall mobile business, which is to provide premium phones for users who desire functionality, style, usability and entertainment in one innovative device.
- Samsung Electronics
- Waggener Edstrom Worldwide Hong Kong
Samsung Electronics Related Stories:
- Samsung gives back with a bang
- China’s standards get stricter
- Samsung embarks on Galaxy Wonderland
- Samsung’s deals, Oil market distress
- Samsung uses discounts to lure customers
- What now for Samsung?
- Semiconductor profit hits US$307b
- Samsung brings LMFAO to Malaysia
- Samsung to build Chinese chip facility
- Vivian Lai fronts Samsung's branding efforts
- Samsung unveils Galaxy Nexus
- Samsung Mobile Challenge kicks off
- Samsung bends it with Beckham
- Samsung's comedy cab for Tab
- Samsung joins TVB in 3D broadcasting
- SPRG picks up Samsung PR business
- Samsung hits the road for mobile brand show
- Samsung supports Asian Youth Games
- Samsung campaign touches on Star quality
- Bigger thinking from Microsoft's messenger