Innity chats up eBuddy
Malaysia – Innity which claims to be Malaysia’s largest premium advertising network will help marketers reach some 16 million potential customers after its appointment as exclusive regional sales representative for eBuddy.
Innity, which also claims to be Southeast Asia’s market leader in online advertising, will take charge of sales for Malaysia, Thailand, Singapore and Vietnam markets for eBuddy.
eBuddy is an independent web and mobile instant messaging (IM) provider for more than 16 million global users of AIM, Facebook, GoogleTalk, ICQ, MSN, MySpace and Yahoo IM accounts.
Users utilise eBuddy to chat free of charge in one aggregated interface without downloading or installing any application.
Its mobile IM service supports more than 650 different mobile devices and has had downloads amounting to more than seven million since its launch in June, last year.
Andreas Olsson, international sales & marketing manager for Innity, is confident that the partnership will be beneficial for both Innity and eBuddy, especially given Innity’s presence in the digital marketing arena within the region.
“eBuddy’s extensive web presence will provide brands with invaluable advertising opportunities and we look forward to a fruitful collaboration,” said Olsson.
Rogier van den Heuvel, eBuddy’s VP of worldwide sales, attests that IM is increasingly becoming the medium of choice for young people around the world.
“eBuddy currently processes over 3.7 billion messages a month, and we provide a unique opportunity and platform for advertisers to reach these influential users who replicate advertising messages to their friends while communicating on eBuddy,” he said.eBuddy also offers advertising space access on Sony Playstation Portable, Nintendo DS and mobile phone content for selected mobile networks.
Innity Related Stories:
- NIM Digital joins Innity in digital branding
- Innity appoints new regional director
- PPS picks regional ad sales partner
- Innity opens shop in the Philippines
- Gender based ad networks for HK
- Innity to offer real-time bidding
- Innity branches out to HK and China
- Innity tags adSage for SEM system
- Innity ties up with AdXpose
- Innity engages the power of gender
- Innity steps out with Mobile88
- Admax reaches new high with 300% growth
- Media Contacts activates local muscle
- Marketing TV: Digital advertising’s evolution
- Innity retargets consumers with new solution
- Innity rolls out Engagement Bar
- "Tune in to Me" gets media owner backing
- Ad networks to protect and serve better
- UM fuels integration with senior hires