TSA scores rights to Italy and Spain for FIFA
Regional – It’s all cheers for Total Sports Asia (TSA) which successfully secured the media marketing rights to the FIFA 2010 World Cup qualifying matches of the national football teams of Italy and Spain.
TSA achieved this in a deal with Santa Monica for the Spanish national team and RAI Trade for Italy, enabling TSA to market all media rights for 10 World Cup qualifying and friendly games played at home in Italian and Spanish national teams’ campaigns leading up to the FIFA World Cup 2010 in South Africa.
The independent sports marketing agency will have media rights that run throughout Asia – except Hongkong and Japan for the Italian matches.
TSA’s senior vice-president of media Julian Jackson says: “We will do everything we can to ensure that no fan in Asia will be left without a chance to watch the two best teams in the world in action.”
Jackson added that TSA has already had unprecedented interest from clients around the Asian region and with Euro 2008 champions Spain and World champions Italy, “there is no better international football anywhere else in the world.”
- Total Sports Asia
Total Sports Asia Related Stories:
- BWF exclusively on One World Sports
- Total Sports Asia swings it with ITTF
- Total Sports TV strikes online pose
- TSA-SPL partnership eyes Asian audience
- TSA partners with Simply Sports
- Total Sports Asia adds marcomms
- BWF appoints World Super Series agencies
- TSA serves up Badminton Asia Championships
- Ryan Giggs in CYMA marketing assist
- 4-Nations Football Tournament sponsor close
- TotalSports.tv broadband channel launches
- TSA allies with Havas Sports Entertainment
- Celebrity Deathmatch without the death
- TSA secures Ligue 1 across SE Asia
- TSA strikes World's Strongest Man deal
- TSA gets RM$15m sweetner from Nectar Capital