JWT beefs up creative team
Hong Kong - JWT Hong Kong has beefed up its creative department having nabbed Timothy Chan and Ming Chan from Grey Hong Kong as group creative directors and William Tsang from BBDO in the same capacity.
The three group creative directors will report directly into Steven Lee, ECD for JWT Hong Kong.
Both Timothy Chan and Ming Chan will mainly work on the HSBC account while Tsang will handle some HSBC global projects as well as SmarTone-Vodafone business.
Tsang, who used to be the creative head at BBDO has handled Fedex regional campaign including local brand Luk Fook jewellery, which won an award at last year's 4As.
Creative duo Chan and Chan from Grey previously handled PrimeCredit, the 'PrimeCredit Brothers' campaign, Brand's chicken Essence, Horlicks and Hong Kong Tourism Board.
- Grey Worldwide
- BBDO Hong Kong Ltd
- JWT Hong Kong
Grey Worldwide Related Stories:
- Spatial Access reels in Madison’s Joshi
- Yong enters the LAB
- Adi Satria wraps up at Utusan Media
- Malaysia Airports calls for credentials
- HKTB gains from summer marketing push
- G2 Star Echo secures new projects
- Grey bags JP Morgan project
- Grey bags creatives biz for ESPN channels
- Grey Hong Kong snatches outdoor Gold Lion
- Grey wins Hutchison property project
- SHKF lifts clients' dreams with cranes
- Grey wins Yingda Life creative duties
- OSIM hands China business to Grey Group
- Grey lands Vanke's property project
- Grey Mumbai appoints ECD
- Asfour Crystal shines on China with Grey
- PrimeCredit to push professional image
- Trio wins for Grey’s G2 Star Echo
- Grey Group beefs up creative team
- The Link names Grey's Wba for activation