Sparkfury appoints new CD
Singapore - Former Atomz CD, Perry Goh has joined Sparkfury and now reports to its managing director Michael Wee who doubles up as the ECD as well.
Goh has over 15 years of experience at agencies like Chiat/Day/Mojo, D'Arcy, DDB, Theme Media & Production and CityLife.
"With Perry on board, I am very confident he will value add, further developing and raising the standard of creativity for Sparkfury. He will be in charge of several blue-chip accounts namely Sony Asia for their product brand Alpha and Cybershot, Meritus Hotels & Resorts, UOB Credit Cards, MDIS and Alfa Romeo to name a few," Wee said.
As reported by Marketing, Sparkfury was appointed as regional AOR for Meritus Hotels and Resorts earlier in the year.
- Meritus Hotels and Resorts
- Atomz i!
- Sparkfury Creative Consultants
DDB Related Stories:
- DDB shines at Agency of the Year Awards
- Omnicom agencies bag NEA account
- Gina Sim to lead Fonterra at DDB
- DDB China nabs ex-BBDO director
- McDonald’s new hunger for Hong Kong
- StarHub & DDB: Behind the scenes
- Nespresso goes on a gastronomical adventure
- DDB nabs McCann GM for China VP role
- Bentley taps first agency for mainland
- DDB to boost young creative in China
- Reebok picks DDB as global AOR
- Hitting too close to home?
- DDB appoints COO Asia
- Axe finds a cure for cuddling
- TSL rebrands with lengthy TVC
- Case Study: T-Mall’s $19 billion sales in a day
- 2012: Disappointing print, great videos
- IKEA reenacts Obama’s victory embrace
- Tourism Australia calls global creative tender
- HKT ups its Service with Friendly Faces