Tuesday: Regional Manager: Operational Excellence
Singapore - The successful candidate will be responsible for solution delivery, developing clients from the manufacturing sector and managing P&L for the region.
The client is a reputable global consulting company operating in 55 countries over 6 continents, servicing clients across a wide range of industries.
Reporting to the managing director and covering the whole Asian region, you will be:• responsible for both business generation and solution delivery
• required to develop clients from within the manufacturing sector and recruit an effective team of consultants to deliver clients expectations
• manage the profit and loss for the region, produce case studies and contribute to the growth and development of the company.
Michael Page is one of the world's leading professional recruitment consultancies, specializing in the placement of candidates in permanent, contract, temporary and interim positions with clients around the world. The Group has operations in the UK, Continental Europe, Asia-Pacific and the Americas. The Group operates through 149 offices in 25 countries and employs over 5,000 employees worldwide.
The successful candidate MUST be degree qualified. He/She must have at least 12 years' experience within a manufacturing environment, preferably gained within the food and beverage sector. He/She must have had exposure to best practice implementation programs including TPM and Lean manufacturing techniques and hold a six sigma qualification. Ideally, he/she has worked in a consultancy capacity and be able to effectively combine commercial and business development skills with extensive operational experience and understanding.
Salary range: Not stated
Date posted: Monday, 25 August, 2008
Closing date: Tuesday, 30 September, 2008
- Michael Page International
Michael Page International Related Stories:
- Purchasers still in high demand
- Hot Job Monday: HR Director, Indonesia
- HR weekly recap: Yahoo! encourages 'hacking', Asian executive pay soars
- Wanted: global experience
- SG procurement sector to see wage hike
- Employers concerned over rising wages
- Booming job market lures Chinese professionals home
- HR demands 6% pay raise this year
- More employers increase salary budgets
- Tuesday: Planning & Procurement Manager
- Friday: Regional Indirect Procurement Manager
- Job of the week: Strategic Sourcing Manager (IT)
- Job of the week: Head of Procurement Development Asia
- Job of the day : Research Analyst, Michael Page International
- Career Development - Nov07