Nokia’s music on the move
Published: Sep 09, 2008
Singapore - JC Decaux has helped Nokia dress up three bus shelters with gigantic mobile phones and headphones to promote its latest range of mobile phones.
Part of the "Nokia Music All Mighty" campaign developed by JWT, it aims to reach out to consumers who enjoy listening to music on-the-go. MediaCom is responsible for the strategic media planning. The campaign commenced last week at flagships bus shelters located in front of DFS, Orchard Emerald, and opposite Ngee Ann City. The rooftop displays are complemented by 12-sheet posters showcasing the range of headphone designs and a TVC on the showscreens.
Part of the "Nokia Music All Mighty" campaign developed by JWT, it aims to reach out to consumers who enjoy listening to music on-the-go. MediaCom is responsible for the strategic media planning.
- JC Decaux Singapore Pte Ltd
JC Decaux Singapore Pte Ltd Related Stories:
- Tencent pushes WeChat on MTR
- JCD bags ADC's outdoor media biz
- ION names JCD as outdoor partner
- Tan Chong Motor gets ‘Cheeky Sexy’
- P&G triggers olfactory response
- MediaCom trumps favourites for SMA glory
- McDelivery promoted out-of-home
- Adidas dares to 'Dream Big'
- The Trouble With Media Measurement
- Moderate drinking keeps you sexy
- DBS directs card to frequent flier traffic
- Nokia promotes E65 Wi-fi uniqueness
- Stewart to head JCDecaux Texon