Ihub bags Foxy media business
Regional - In a bid to boost its portfolio in the social networking sphere, Interactive Hub (Ihub) has inked a deal with Foxy, a peer-to-peer entertainment sharing platform for North Asia.
The agreement with Foxy's authorised representative, Weblisher, makes Interactive Hub its exclusive media sales representative for the Hong Kong domain, in the territories of Hong Kong, Malaysia, Singapore, Indonesia and China.
Interactive Hub currently has Friendster and Habbo Hotel under its belt for the South East Asia sub-region.
Kenniess Wong, executive vice president, said more than 70% of Foxy's audience are aged 15 to 35-years, with a majority being tertiary-educated.
"This implies a vibrant youth-oriented environment with a potential for a higher-average disposable income, which we're confident would be an asset to key advertisers in search of this valuable niche audience segment," Wong said.
Foxy covers four key areas - games, forums, blogs and multimedia downloads - which have helped the site to garner about 650,000 monthly unique users in Hong Kong, chalking up an average of over 26 million page views.
- Interactive Hub
Interactive Hub Related Stories:
- Heineken kicks off with ESPNSoccernet
- Golden Village appoints ihub as sales partner
- IHub bags new deals on iExpress
- ESS falls into Ihub's kitty
- Macca's online Euro campaign kicks goals with footy fans
- Ihub wins Tiger Airways media business
- The Singapore social media dichotomy
- Interactive Hub snaps up JobsDB and 88DB
- Samsung's hubbub on Habbo