Bag-men tout online sex toys
Singapore - Ogilvy RedCard has sent people out on to the streets with paper bags over their heads, in a bid to drive traffic to the Durex Online Store (durexplayshop.com.sg).
The guerrilla stunt, which follows the launch of the PleasureBall online pinball game in March, had a group of people walking around the CBD wearing the papers bags with the message "Buying adult toys doesn't have to be embarrassing" over their heads. This stunt will be repeated again over the first week of September.
"Research showed that one of the biggest obstacles stopping people from buying adult toys is embarrassment. The goal here is to tell people that with Durex, they could buy adult toys anonymously - without the fear of embarrassment," Paul Anderson, ECD for Ogilvy RedCard Singapore said.
He added, "It was a simple demonstration of the anonymity that buying adult toys online offers. We showed people that they can buy any toy they like, without having to show their faces to the world in the process."
- Ogilvy Redcard
- SSL Healthcare
Ogilvy Redcard Related Stories:
- Ogilvy RedCard's Wan departs
- Foster's hires Ogilvy RedCard
- Creative reshuffle at RedCard
- Ogilvy tightens CIMB grip
- Ogilvy RedCard gets educated
- Durex to march streets with sex-stories and condoms
- The Economist asks for opinion
- Ad Insider - Aug'08
- Safe sex can't be fun
- DM Case Study - July 08
- MediaCorp pulls plug on ‘Saving Gaia'
- 15 Singapore finalists up for One Show honour
- Rod to live a Mini life
- One Show hopefuls from Singapore revealed
- Score with Durex's ‘Pleasureball' game
- Conference Bay goes guerrilla
- Durex positions fun as well
- Get your head in the game
- Redcard rolls out creative work for Conference Bay
- Ad Insider - Sep07