Classified Post lines up for taxi parade
The branding campaign done by SCMP's in-house creative, with media strategy from ZenithOptimedia, deploys 3D top and taxi body advertising to get target attentions.
The group will warm the brand up with a series of parades next week during lunch time at the commercial districts of Central, Causeway Bay and Quarry Bay, having 12 taxis lined up and routed down the street to draw crowd.
Online content of The Classified Post including property, motors & boats, post services guide and general appointments attracted more than one million visitors in 2006 and 280,000 members in 2007, according to SCMP.
More than 70% of the readers are seeking a new job and 76% of SCMP readers use Classified Post to keep themselves informed of career opportunities and market trends.
Last year the group hosted reader seminars, HR event sand sponsorships to strengthen brand awareness of its classified offering.
- South China Morning Post Publishers
Optimedia Related Stories:
- Mengniu picks Optimedia for online video
- Fara Fauzana new face of Laurier
- Optimedia lands Pizza Hut account
- Tencent search finds Optimedia Beijing
- MSIG smartens up with FlexiHealth
- Optimedia bags 360buy media account
- Optimedia drives away with Carsing
- ZO bags American Standard regional duties
- Optimedia names Beijing GM
- Optimedia's North China MD departs
- Optimedia Shanghai in double win
- Optimedia wins Qinghai barley wine biz
- China Citic Bank gives credit to Optimedia
- Optimedia China continues new business run
- Optimedia bags Cheezheng media