An underwater transaction for Olympus
Malaysia - The antics of buying an underwater camera at an underwater camera shop stole the hearts of many at the gambit launch of the Olympus µ1050 SW, recently.
The brainchild of BBDO/Proximity Malaysia, the Olympus campaign was developed to further accentuate the new camera's waterproof and shockproof features.
Ronald Ng, who is Executive Creative Director of BBDO/Proximity Malaysia said after last year's showcase of throwing the previous model into a washing machine for the audience to test the camera's hardiness, the agency was determined to create another extraordinary idea.
"We decided to create a world's first -an underwater camera shop which only a brand like Olympus can claim.
"I'm very pleased to say, once again we've succeeded in delivering the point of difference and the superiority of Olympus cameras with an extremely unique idea," Ng said.
The launch, which took place at the pool of the Crown Plaza Hotel & Resorts in Kuala Lumpur, featured a business transaction between an Olympus salesman and a customer.
- BBDO Malaysia Sdn Bhd
- Proximity Malaysia
BBDO Malaysia Sdn Bhd Related Stories:
- CK Tan appointed BBDO Malaysia ECD
- KFC tells customers to go home
- BBDO/Proximity Malaysia wins Coway
- McCann Worldgroup hires DDB’s Leong
- ADFEST: Designs on greatness
- Lucky 13 Award-ed
- BBDO/Proximity promotes Ng and Mun
- Back to school with AWARD
- A+M Bootleg: Were there eyebrows raised at the Kancils?
- Local Kancil jury named, let the debate begin
- BBDO adds RM8 million in biz wins
- Orr hops aboard to steer TBWA-ISC
- KFC and BBDO split